FACE KIT FACE KIT
Joanna Schlip, celebrity makeup artist
and spokesperson for Physicians Formula
BY JANINE FALCON
Minimize under-eye puffiness with tips from
How do I get rid of puffy morning eyes?
There are five ways to go about solving this dilemma.
1. “Chamomile tea bags work miracles to reduce swelling,” says Schlip,
who works with Christina Applegate. Soak them, chill in
the freezer then place on closed eyes for about 10 minutes.
2. Gentle massage with an eye cream can help excess fluid drain away.
3. Caffeine can help, but for extreme cases, mix one part
hemorrhoid cream with 10 parts eye cream,” instructs Schlip.
Test on your wrist for any reaction. If all is clear, “apply, then
remove after five or 10 minutes.”
4. To camouflage puffiness, go a shade darker with concealer.
5. “Curl lashes and apply two coats of black mascara
to draw attention upward,” says Schlip. Try Physician’s
Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Mascara
Duo. $15, www.physiciansformula.com
LITTLE ROUND POTS
Creating Wonders since 1863